SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT
Reserva Ibérica sells its products through the Internet to the following countries:
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Monaco, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
We do not ship to Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Please contact us in order to know prices and transit times for shipments to Corsica, Sicily and Sardinia.
How shipments work:
- We always need all the delivery information, including the recipient contact information.
- Shipments are generally delivered during normal business hours. Please, if you need a delivery at a specific time, we need you to indicate it in the order comments box.
- Recipient must always sign the delivery note.
- You do not have to pay any fee to the delivery company because the order price includes all expenses.
- If the packing is visibly damaged or opened, you may refuse to receive it indicating the reason in the delivery note.
- In the absence of the recipient on delivery, the shipper will contact the recipient by phone to arrange for a delivery date, that is why it is so important that you indicate the recipient contact information.